Organizations and their employees are increasingly required to work in unfamiliar, austere and post-conflict regions. Employers have a duty supporting employees to cope effectively with these challenges. APT. RED runs a wide range of training courses to help equip your corporate management and employees with the skills, knowledge and confidence to successfully overcome these challenges, and help your organization to operate effectively. Our training courses are also ideally suited for NGOs, non-profit organizations and members of the media.
Due to the modular nature of our training, our bespoke courses can be delivered at any location worldwide. Our experts lead your company and employees through a course tailored to your training needs and preferences.
The cornerstone of our program is our Active Shooter & Workplace Violence training program. This course is designed to provide information on predicting, identifying, mitigating and responding to workplace violence, crime and terrorism, as well as dealing with an active shooter situation. It includes practical training, culminating in a realistic exercise scenario.
We also provide comprehensive Active Shooter & Workplace Violence prevention and response programs:
- On-site Evaluations and Threat Assessments
- Design or Update Your Plans, Policies and Procedures
- Employee Training Packages
Our Training Packages:
- Active Shooter & Workplace Violence Training
- Conflict Resolution
- Corporate Travel Security Planning
- Geopolitical & Cultural Training
- Corporate Workforce Medical Training
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT)
- Hostile Environment First Aid Training (HEFAT)
- First Aid, CPR and AED Training
- Close Protection Continuation Training